Thursday, March 1, 2007

Here kitty kitty kitty...


This one started out as a mindless sketch in a horrific, boring meeting. I remember the meeting was headed by some big jumbo wumbo who wanted to completely change the management of where I used to work. Basically, force creatives to be more coorporate... BAD idea in my opinion. So in retaliation, I didn't pay attention at all and just got lost in this little sketch. I later brought it into photoshop to color as it seemed to have potential, and became what it is. No that meeting is not why I left that company for where I work now... In case you were wondering. Is there something subconscious about that sketch? I wouldn't doubt it. Nor deny it.

3 comments:

Andrew Cramer said...

Ive always loved this piece, the texture, colour and mood!

Anonymous said...

This is great! You have some really nice work on this site, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

That Battle Cat is absolutely awesome!