Friday, December 22, 2006

Spectrum entry... WIP

It's been a bit o' time since my last post. Too much Christmas fun. And Just so it's known, I probably won't post much until after the new year also. But one never knows what a day brings, until the day hits you so...
For our Imagine Learning Artists challenge, we're submitting to Spectrum!

This is a sketchy work in progress on mine... I have yet to figure out half the figure and I still don't know what kind of made up animal next to him.


But I wanted it to be wintery, and again, like that wierd horse creature I posted, this is coming outa my head, a character of mine that hopefully will come to life in a story I have yet to write.

5 comments:

LadyAngora said...

i absolutely love this... this and the weird horse remind me so much of baldur's gate/icewind dale/neverwinter nights rpg's... i can't wait to see what you do with these! :)

Anonymous said...

So DARN cool

Nasan Hardcastle said...

Go, Nate, go!!
I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Nate Baertsch said...

Thanks Guys! :)

Andrew Cramer said...

Comin along nicely Nate. I still love how your brushstrokes just bring everything together!